Laal Quila Visit Experience



After a long time I got a chance to go to New Delhi. So I planned to visit Laal Quila. I was really excited because of two reasons first I was in Delhi after a really long time and second I was going to see Laal Quila for the first time. I got ready early in the morning I made my arrangements. I was new to the metro also I didn’t know about the routes and different lines named like pink line, orange line etc. So for me it was really confusing but somehow I managed and finally reached at my destination. Laal Quila looks so beautiful when you actually see it. It was crowded though but whatever I went in and there were some shops mainly shops of jewelry items, show pieces etc.  It was really peaceful and so beautiful. Everything was so attractive the walls, big gardens, long corridors etc. I wanted to capture everything in my camera. It was really good. I spent my 2 hours and I was tired because it’s so big and you have to walk everywhere and I didn’t have a water bottle with me so I decided to finally move out but my short trip was really good at the end I enjoyed a lot there . So if you guys plan a trip to New Delhi then must visit Laal Quila. I’m here sharing few clicks:

I was somewhere inside the Fort

I clicked this when I was entering the Fort




 Also if you want to share your experience comment below!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DLS 21 : Review

Battlegrounds Mobile India: PUBG returns

Kota Junction